ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 09th October 2019)
The Editorial this week highlights:
a. Costa Cruises announcement.
b. Collapse of Thomas Cook.
c. South Africa as a gentleman from South Africa is set to marry a lady from Kenya.
d. Honoured to be listed in ‘Africa Travel 100 Global Personalities’ for the World of Tourism alongside Minister Najib Balala of Kenya, Minister Edmund Bartlett of Jamaica & others at Akwaaba in Lagos.
e. Tourism: Seychelles should be concerned after Costa Cruise’s withdrawal from the Indian Ocean.
f. Congratulations to Jacinta Nzioko who will be appointed Director of Kenya Convention Bureau.
g. IFTM in Paris 2019.
h. New Seychelles Beer has been launched for Seychelles by Seychelles.
i. Change is by example and not by opinion.
Stand alone articles this week:
1. Addressing the Tourism Conference in Nigeria
2. Tourism Operators – Mason’s Travel conscious of its role as good custodians of the environment.
3. Praslin – Minister Loustau-Lalanne visited Le Domaine de La Reserve and met with Mr Joe Albert.
4. A five star holiday to Seychelles for US $100 only
5. Club Med transformation of Beachcomber Seychelles St. Anne Resort nearing completion.
6. Business Traveller Henley Index: Japan and Singapore top 2019 list of world’s most powerful passports Rankings:- Seychelles 24th. Mauritius 28th.
7. A MUST TO ATTEND Conference a day before World Travel Market (WTM) in London
8. Seychelles Tourism Board France rolls out its autumn-winter outdoor advertising campaign.
9. Africa: Akwaaba Travel Market, Linking Aviation To Tourism.
10. ‘Kokosye’ a Solo Exhibition by Seychellois Artist – Egbert Marday.
11. Seychellois Optometrist becomes first to gain laser surgery qualification.
12. Africa World Airlines Bags Best Passenger Experience Award.
13. Air Seychelles chooses Sri Lankan firm to maintain new Airbus A320neo.
14. Seychelles’ tropical ambience spreads in Durban’s shopping mall.
15. AKWAABA 2019: Networking: The Major Tool of Tourism Development
16. The Seychelles celebrates the 2nd edition of the Tourism Festival
ATCNews readers have access to the full report by simply clicking on the following link: https://mailchi.mp/saintange/saint-ange-tourism-report-edition-30-of-volume-3-8th-october-2019