NAIROBI NOW’S LATEST UPDATES ABOUT THE WHAT, WHERE AND WHEN IN KENYA
(Posted 11th October 2019)
Dear ATC Readers,
Welcome to this week’s Nairobi Now newsletter!
ATCNews in particular welcomes the hosted buyers and invited international travel media to Nairobi and we hope that this weekly overview of events will inspire them to take a closer look at Nairobi’s art scene and enjoy some of the great restaurants the Kenyan capital offers to their visitors.
These are the latest events posted on Nairobi Now – you’ll find more upcoming events published on the blog:
- Kenya Premiere: Kifaru, Oct. 24 2019 @ Trademark Hotel – Village Market
- The East African Wild Life Society: Celebrating 10 Years of IMRE Loefler Talks, Oct. 18 2019 @ Muthaiga Country Club
- K1 Karnival with Chiki Kuruka, Oct. 12 2019 @ K1 Klub House
- Kilifi New Year 2020: First Official Artist Line-Up (ft. Osunlade, Blinky Bill, Kampire, Jack Rooster, the Kaya Collective, Valerie Muthoni & Yellow Light Machine et al.), Dec. 30 2019 – Jan. 2 2020 @ Beneath the Baobabs, Kilifi
- Exhibition by Legendary Artists of Tanzania, Oct. 13 2019 – Jan. 13 2020 @ the Nairobi Gallery
- Digital Exhibition: Games and Politics, Oct. 10 -25 2019 @ Goethe Institut Auditorium
- Exhibition: Disappearing Africa, Oct. 15-27 2019 @ Alliance Française
- Screening: Human Rights Watch Film Festival (Co-Presented by Docubox), Oct. 15-18 2019 @ Alliance Française Auditorium
- Exhibition: Keeping It Real, Oct. 5-12 2019 @ the Polka Dot Art Gallery
- Exhibition: Awakening by Ashwin Patel, Oct. 9-15 2019 @ the Exhibition Hall – Village Market.
- Screening: The Food Challenge on World Food Day, Oct. 16 2019 @ Louis Leakey Auditorium – Nairobi National Museum
- Exhibition: Village Gentrification, Sept. 28 – Oct. 31 2019 @ One Off Contemporary Gallery
- Thursday Nite Live: October 2019 Schedule, Every Thursday Evening @ J’s – Westlands
- Exhibition: Tinga Tinga and the Legendary Artists of Tanzania, Until Nov. 7 2019 @ the Nairobi Gallery