ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 21st October 2019)
The Editorial this week highlights:
a. Let us all remember one thing: There are always TWO sides to every story. b. Seychelles Festival Kreol is here.
c. The Seychelles Coco de Mer is popping up everywhere.
d. Congratulations to Emilie Chetty as she flies high the Seychelles Flag.
e. Major tourism back to back events helping to position holiday destinations.
f. At WTM SAVE THE DATE 01 – 02 NOVEMBER 2019 & JOIN US! InterContinental Park Lane, Mayfair – London.
g. Congratulations to Matthew D. Upchurch, CTC, Chairman & CEO of Virtuoso; Asilia Africa; Nikoi Island/The Island Foundation; ME TO WE (we.org) will receive 2019 World Tourism Awards. h. Routes Africa comes to Mombasa in Kenya & Africa should not miss this opportunity
I. Dubai and Seychelles met in Nigeria.
j. Meeting with Uganda Minister.
k. Congratulations to Christine St.Ange & Steve Mitchell.
Stand alone articles this week:
1. "Le Cerf", the new Excursion Boat in Seychelles.
2. Cap Lazare a nature reserve in Seychelles.
3. Seychellois Georgette and Peter Smith open a Seychelles restaurant in the UK.
4. Bruce Simpson leaves North Island
5. Seychelles Island Foundation – Black Parrot breeding season approaches.
6. Africa: Dubai Tourism celebrates Wonderful Akwaaba Travel Market Exposure in Nigeria. 7. Selma Magnan, celebrates 30 years of service to Tourism.
8. Vanilla price rise proves chilling for ice-cream makers. 9. Economic cooperation – tourism: Didier Robert welcomes the development of CORAIL helicopters in Mauritius.
10. New boss for Hilton Middle East and Africa.
11. Qantas completes test of longest non-stop passenger flight.