ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 29th October 2019)
The Editorial this week highlights:
a. French President Emmanuel Macron visited Mayotte and Reunion Islands.
b. Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa makes the list of best African countries to visit in 2019.
c. Seychelles at Tang Soo Do karate in Netherlands for the European World Championship – wins 32 medals.
d. Seychelles present at the One Young World Summit at Royal Albert Hall in London.
e. Seychelles Fashion Week is coming.
f. Routes Africa will be the event to close 2019 for the Continent.
Stand alone articles this week:
1. Creole Travel Services of Seychelles celebrates its 20th Anniversary.
2. Indian Ocean Lodge of Praslin promotes the Creole Culture as the islands celebrate its Festival Kreol
3. Omarjee Aviation with Alitalia in Mauritius.
4. Reunion Island – 25th October another volcano eruption.
5. Seychelles launches its first Nature Trail competition.
6. Abu Dhabi Airports signs historic MoU with Beijing Daxing International Airport.
7. 25 artists exhibit work at International Conference Centre during fifth anniversary of Seychelles Arts.
8. Seychelles Sustainable Tourism Foundation to collaborate on projects under Pristine Seychelles campaign.
9. Zanzibar welcomes first ever commercial B747 flight.
10. Ethiopian to Resume Flight to Athens.
11. High net-worth investors driving hospitality sector in Francophone Africa (Seychelles & Mauritius in list) .
12. 12 Fascinating Things To Know About Seychelles according to CULTURE TRIP.
13. Closing Notes.
ATCNews readers have as usual access to the full report by simply clicking on the following link: mailchi.mp/saintange/saint-ange-tourism-reportedition-32-of-volume-3tuesday-29th-october-2019