AVIATION BUSINESS EXCELLENCE AWARDS PICK NAIROBI’S HILTON GARDEN INN AS THEIR BEST AIRPORT HOTEL FOR 2019
(Posted 17th November 2019)
Hilton Garden Inn at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport General Manager Lorenzo Baleri had reasons to smile as the hotel was named during the Kenya Airport Authority annual Aviation Business Excellence Awards as their airport hotel of choice for 2019.
This was the second edition of the KAA Aviation Business Excellence Awards which seek to:
1. Improve Customer Experience at JKIA.
2. Recognize and encourage best practices within the industry with a view to making all the industry players more competitive.
3. Bringing the aviation stakeholders together beyond the SLA reviews
4. Showcasing business excellence beyond the Service Charter.
5. Enhancing JKIA’s brand equity.
Congratulations to Lorenzo and his entire team on this occasion.