ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 02nd December 2019)
|The Editorial this week highlights:
a. A win in case against Government of Seychelles regarding sudden UNWTO endorsement withdrawal after lengthy legal battle.
b. Visibility on Linkedln reaches 18140 contacts
c. World Travel Awards Grand Finale in Muscat 28 November 2019 – a Mauritian wins big.
d. Seychelles closes its 2nd Edition of the International Fashion Week & another celebration showcasing the Wonders of the Ocean through its Ocean Festival.
e. This week is Routes Africa in Kenya – It is now confirmed that I shall be at this coming Routes event in Africa.
Stand alone articles this week:
1. Environment Seychelles – Denis Island is making a significant contribution to conservation in Seychelles.
2. HELEN PILLAY IS HOD FOR GROUPS, INCENTIVES & CRUISE SHIPS AT CREOLE.
3. Reunion – Seychelles working on further cooperation.
4. Seychelles to welcome second leg of the MCB Tour Championship Indian Ocean Swing.
5. SEYCHELLES SKIES WELCOMES TEL AVIV INAUGURAL NON-STOP FLIGHT.
6. Réunion is doing well economically
7. Mauritius has a rich salt-making tradition.
8. Africa get seat on UNESCO World Heritage Committee as Ethiopia is elected.
9. Seychellois Artists Georges Camille & Patrick Victor ‘flying the flag’ to new heights.
10. Closing Notes.
ATCNews readers have as usual access to the full report by simply clicking on the following link: mailchi.mp/saintange/saint-ange-tourism-report-edition-34-of-volume-3sunday-1st-december-2019
However, the Saint Ange Tourism Report is now no longer able to feature ATCNews articles due to the continued theft of intellectual property rights by a certain news website which ignored their ‘stop use‘ order repeatedly and took ATCNews material then attributing it to Mr. Alain St. Ange despite the clear labelling by him of ATCNews being the source.
This decision comes with regret, as Mr. Alain St. Ange is entirely free of fault in this affair but this kind of thuggery by another news website could simply no longer be tolerated.