|The Editorial this week highlights:
a. Financial Budget for 2020 has gone through its scrutiny.
b. Seychelles on tax haven blacklist by France.
c. Seychelles Golf – MCB Tour Championship starts off with Pro-Am Competition.
d. Kenya: Balala – Kenya Open Big Boost for Tourism.
e. New Seychelles Brandy by XO "LA COCOFESSE".
f. This week was Routes Africa in Kenya.
g. South African Queen Zozi Tunzi Wins Miss Universe 2019.
Stand alone articles this week:
1. Press covers the meeting by Alain St.Ange in Nairobi when he transited to Routes Africa in Mombasa.
2. Creole Halts Fish Feeding Activities to Preserve Marine Environment.
3. Heather with 30 years at Mason’s Travel Seychelles.
4. The Constance Lemuria Resort congratulated for adding local culture to its beach setting.
5. Seychellois Maillet will take the reins as the CAF Director of Referees.
6. Tennis ITF appoints Fatime Kanté of Seychelles on its gender equality committee.
7. Seychellois Artists Visit Venice Biennale.
8. Air Madagascar will suspend flights to Johannesburg from January
9. Air France baptises its 3rd Airbus A350 "Saint-Denis de La Réunion".
10. Ethiopian Group CEO Named ‘Airline Executive of the Year’ by CAPA.
11. Air Seychelles has confirmed the delivery of its second A320neo aircraft in April 2020.
12. SAA rescue a necessity.
13. Seychellois pilot gets her Solo Wings in Florida USA.
14. Congratulations are in order as SEYPEC welcomes first All-Seychellois tanker crew.
15. Alex Gitari, the Ag Managing Director and CEO of Kenya Airport Authority and Alain St.Ange meet on the sidelines of Routes Africa 2019.
16. The Seychelles Islands Excels at the Ninth Edition of Condé Nast Traveller Readers’ Travel Awards.
17. Mauritian Christian Lefevre receives the prestigious award of “CEO Of The Year” from the Africa Leadership Awards.
18. MCB Tour Championship in Seychelles starts off with Pro-Am Competition.
19. IATA Special Envoy to Africa on Aeropolitical Affairs wants to see more cooperation.
20. Closing Notes.