|Confirmed high-level industry expert speakers and panelists include:
- Alderman James Vos, Mayoral Committee Member for Economic Opportunities and Asset Management, City of Cape Town
- Prof. Landry Signe, David M. Rubenstein Fellow, Africa Growth Initiative, Brookings Institute and Author, Africa’s Tourism Potential, Washington, United States of America
- Alain St. Ange, President, African Tourism Board, Seychelles
- Hermione Nevill, Industry, Senior Tourism Specialist, Industry Solutions, Finance, Competitiveness and Innovation Global Practice, World Bank Group, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Ken Osei, Principal Investment Officer, International Finance Corporation, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Helena Williams, Chief Executive Officer, Gastro Gatherings, Chicago, United States of America
- Dr Theuns Vivian, Head of Tourism Promotion, Enterprise and Investment, City of Cape Town
- Rashid Toefy, Deputy Director General, Department of Economic Development & Tourism, Western Cape
- Thomas Mueller, Founder & CEO, Rainmaker, Nairobi, Kenya
- Neethling du Toit, Chief Technology Officer, WETU Tourism Technology Services, Cape Town, South Africa
- Dr Jacques Ludik, Founder & President MIIA, Chief Executive Officer & Founder, Cortex Group, Cape Town, South Africa
- Adrian Gardiner, Chairman, Mantis Collection, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Stuart Slabbert, Director, African Conservation Investments, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Percy Mkhosi, Chief Executive Officer, Datacomb, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Carol Weaving, Managing Director, Reed Exhibitions, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Michael Sudarkasa, Chief Executive Officer, Africa Business Group, Johannesburg South Africa
Megan Oberholzer, Portfolio Director: Travel, Tourism & Sports Portfolio for Reed Exhibitions South Africa says ATIS 2020 bring together public and private sector representatives to discuss projects and finance initiatives and explore the untapped potential of Africa’s tourism sector. “While WTM Africa offers a plethora of opportunities for collaboration and exploring the continental tourism space, ATIS is focused on showcasing investment opportunities that will help stimulate the continent’s economic growth through one of our most valuable assets,” she says.
To confirm your attendance, register here. Registration is R2 500 (incl VAT) per delegate and space is limited.
For more information about the Summit, visit: atis or Telephone: + 27 11 549 8300
ATIS 2020 takes place alongside WTM Africa at the Cape Town International Convention Centre from 6-8 April. Find out more about #WTMA20 at http://africa.wtm.com/.