Kampala's best Belgian restaurant is now open again and has instituted the required hygiene and social distancing measures ... and remember, they also deliver your food, made to order ... WhatsApp them via +256 791 572701 - Menus available online
The Kilaguni Serena Lodge in Tsavo West is now open again ...
Aviation, Travel & Conservation News from Africa & the Indian Ocean islands – This website is flying with Brussels Airlines (All rights reserved and re-broadcasting requires explicit consent from ATCNews)
ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 24th February 2020)
The Editorial this week highlights:
a. It was an honour to meet “Her Deepness” Dr. Sylvia Earle, the recognised champion for ocean protection.
b. Welcome to Seychelles Richard Quest of CNN “Quest’s World of Wonders”. c. Corona Virus is on the African continent with Egypt reporting its first case – but the Indian Ocean Region is still free of the virus.
d. Seychelles undertaking a carrying capacity for its tourism industry.
e. Seychelles brings in a new landing fee of US Dollars 15 from 1st April (called a disembarkation levy of US $15).
f. Great new initiative launched by The Ocean Project Seychelles.
Stand alone articles this week:
1.Cat Cocos, the main Seychelles ferry provider further expands its fleet.
2. Mason’s Travel of Seychelles introduced ‘Le Cerf’ to its excursion fleet.
3. Alain St.Ange meets Dr. Sylvia Earle, the recognised champion for ocean protection.
4. The James Michel Foundation carries First Blue Carbon Study for Seychelles.
5. Air Austral will reduce its shareholding in Air Madagascar
6. Ameer Ebrahim diving with Dr. Sylvia A. Earle around Denis Island is highlight of his career, eclipsed only narrowly by being interviewed in person by ‘Her Deepness’ for her BBC television programme. 7. Mya, 40, married HERSELF in the Seychelles two months ago for a music video… after leading fans to believe she wed a mystery man says MAIL ONLINE. 8. Seychelles held its 13th edition of the Eco Friendly Marathon. 9. African Tourism Board President: African tourism is one. 10. Maldives or Mauritius or Seychelles: What island is right for you?.
12. Bees Are Now Considered The Most Important Living Thing On Earth says NATURE KNOWS. 14. Ethiopian Airlines’ network soars to 129 destinations in 75 countries