I curated a list of 150+ travel and tourism trade shows and events that would be of benefit to any travel and tourism industry stakeholder. This list covers 6 continents; Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, Australia, and North America.
As you proceed, you would see the event list for the month of March below which I hope you find this useful. However, before you go ahead with this list, here are a few words you need to get yourself acquainted with:
- Hosted: Being sponsored by the host country.
- DMC: Destination Management Companies.
- CRC: Car Rental Companies.
- B2B: Business to business.
- MICE: Meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions, or Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Events.
Below are the list been broken down by continents;
- March 4 -5 – Aviation Africa
For the aerospace and defense industries.
Location: Addis Ababa – Ethiopia
- 23-25 March – African Hotel Investment Forum 2
For international and regional stakeholders, private and institutional investors to the hotel developers and operators that are fueling the growth of the hotel industry across the continent.
Location: Abidjan – Côte d’Ivoire
- 25-27 March – 63rd CAF Meeting in Seychelles
Industry leaders and enthusiasts.
- March 8 – 13 International Travel Road Show
For exhibitors, buyers, DMCs ,hotels, airlines, Spa, car rentals, adventurers, State Tourism Boards and tourists. The road show is for four states in India: Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolakata.
- March 17- 20 27th Moscow International Travel and Tourism Exhibition (MITT)
For; National Tourism Board, Airlines Charters, Cruise Liners, Attractions, Travel Agents, Tour Operators, Group Travel Organizers, Car Rental Companies, Destination Management Companies, Ground Handler, Wholesalers, MICE Operators, Hotels, Resorts, Convention Centers.
Location: Moscow, Russia
- March 17- 20 Singapore Aviation Safety Seminars (SASS)
For aviation enthusiasts.
Location: Singapore, Malaysia
- March 18 BITB: India Tourism Summit
For Airports, Airlines, Hotels, Domestic and International tour companies.
- 31st March – 3rd April PATA Annual Summit 2020
For all segments of the tourism industry.
- 29 Feb – 1st March The Outdoor Adventure & Travel Show – Vancouver
For adventurers, volunteers, exhibitors.
- March 7 – 8 Washington DC Travel & Adventure Show
For exhibitors, buyers and tourists.
Location: Washington DC, USA
- March 14 – 15 Philadelphia Travel & Adventure Show 2020
For exhibitors, buyers and tourists
Location: Philadelphia, USA
- March 31st – 3rd April Dominican Annual Tourism Exchange (DATE)
For international wholesalers, tour operators, incentive groups, airlines, and charters operators and media.
Location: Dominican Republic
I gave more information and details on what you need to know before you attend or register for any of these events in the book curation I did. To access the FREE version of this document, CLICK HERE .
However, if you want to plan for the year, you can CLICK HERE to get the full year’s edition that contains 150+ events. Feel free to ask me any questions.
Follow me on Instagram: @TheFisayo