ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 02nd of May 2020)
The Editorial this week highlights:
a. Happy Labour Day.
b. COVID-19, while serving to unite the world against a common enemy.
c. Seychelles Tourism to open: Step by step plan released by President Danny Faure.
d. Jamaica united for tourism beyond party politics in face of COVID-19.
e. A good piece of news from Praslin in this challenging time.
f. The world at large rallies to work for tourism
Stand alone articles this week:
1. A Simple Message from Creole Travel.
2. The Big Interview by a Seychelles Tourism Professional.
3. Praslin Business Association (PBA) PRESS RELEASE.
4. Africa Coronavirus and its Impact on Ocean Islands
5. Air France: to resume flights to Mauritius on 15 June.
6. No German tourists at least until June 15.
7. Seychelles’ health authority defends COVID treatment after criticism from Dutch patients.
8. Closing Notes.
The full report is as always available for ATCNews readers by simply clicking on the link below: https://mailchi.mp/saintange/saint-ange-tourism-reportedition-5-of-volume-4-of-1st-may-2020?e=a52a66de1b