AS NO COMMUNITY IFTAR MEALS POSSIBLE HAS RADISSON OPTED TO SHARE THE RECIPES
(Posted 05th May 2020)
From rustling up meals and getting together for virtual Iftar gatherings to listening to sermons via Zoom, Ramadan this year, will be like no other before. To support the governments’ efforts encouraging the public to stay home, Radisson Hotels have released a series of delectable Ramadan recipe videos, featuring their chefs from across Middle East and Africa.
Whilst hotels would usually host Iftar offers during Ramadan, encouraging friends and families to gather in comfort to break their fast with a lavish buffet, this year will certainly be different. Considering the current global situation, most people will not experience Iftar’s with their extended families, but rather must embrace cozy dinners within the security of their homes. That however does not mean you can’t indulge in delicious Ramadan food traditions.
With the launch of their Ramadan recipe videos, Radisson Hotels seeks to encourage people to get creative in the kitchen and be transported across Middle East and Africa with a range of local Ramadan dishes from across the region.
From the Middle Eastern Beet Moutabel to Cape Town’s signature cinnamon Pumpkin Fritters, the recipes reveals the step by step guide to whipping up mouthwatering Ramadan dishes originating from various cities across the Middle East and Africa. In addition to being delicious and easy, the featured dishes require basic ingredients, many of which are pantry staples or can easily be purchased at your neighborhood store.
For more information and to view the recipe videos, follow #RadissonHotels on Instagram and Facebook.
Please see the link to access the videos, recipes and images of the dishes: Download here
The recipes include:
- Beef Moutbel by Park Inn by Radisson, Dubai Motor City
- Chicken Freekeh by Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City
- Stuffed Vine Leaves by Park Inn by Radisson, Dubai Motor City
- Okra & Chickpea Tagine with Vermicelli Rice by Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Waterfront
- Pumpkin Fritters by Radisson RED Cape Town
- Cape Malay Lamb Curry served with Toasted Almond Rice by Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel, Sandton Johannesburg
- Watermelon Basil Bliss by Radisson Blu Hotel & Convention Centre, Kigali
- Caramel Pot Au Crème by Radisson Blu Hotel & Residence, Cape Town
- Bamia Bil Laham by Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Canal View
- Roastes Pumpkin Salad & Fried Chicken Wings by Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Deira Creek
- Chicken Shawarma by Radisson Blu Hotel Martinez Hotel, Beirut
- Hammour Majboos by The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence & Spa, Bahrain
ATCNews wishes all the faithful Bon Appetit whenever they break their fast with one of the above recipes.