ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 09th June 2020)
The Editorial this week highlights:
a. 2020 Seychelles Presidential Elections.
b. COVID-19 is here and we shall all have to learn to live with it.
c. Seychelles Tourism must re-open.
d. Club Liberte Casino reopens
e. Tourism Conferences bringing ideas to those who are interested.
f. The Future of Tourism & Travel Conference – 10 June 2020.
Stand alone articles this week:
1. Creole Newsflash Reports.
2. Seychelles tourism restarts with first applications for entry of private jets and yachts.
3. Maldives to reopen for tourists in July, no additional fees.
4. One Seychelles Celebrates World Environment Day.
5. The Seychelles reopens international airport.
6. A journey into the Heart of Africa.
7. The key for reopening travel and tourism may be in Jamaica – WTTC declared Jamaica COVID-19 safe.
8. EU Commissioner: Europe could be free-travel zone again by July.
9. Jamaica Tourism Reopening Preparation Full Steam Ahead.
10. Closing Notes.
The full report is as always available for ATCNews readers by simply clicking on the link below: https://mailchi.mp/saintange/saint-ange-tourism-report-edition-6-of-volume-4-of-8th-june-2020