|When you purchase a print, 100% of the proceeds (minus printing and handling) comes back to African Parks, and your support matters. Because of donors like you, you have helped us:
- Protect over 11,400 western lowland gorillas and more than 10,000 elephants
- Expand the black rhino’s range by bringing them back to Rwanda and parks in Malawi
- Increase predator populations in eight countries including bringing lions back to Rwanda, and lions and cheetahs back to Malawi
- Train and equip our ranger team of over 1,000 rangers who have created safe spaces for people and wildlife
- And provided employment, education, and other critical services to tens of thousands of people
If you would like to help us continue to make impacts like these during this challenging time, please consider purchasing a print before this Wednesday, August 26th. Or, you can always make a donation directly to African Parks, of any amount at any time, as every single dollar counts.
We are extremely grateful for all the support we receive. It is only because of donors like you that our work with our Government and community partners is possible. Thank you for helping us protect nature, and in doing so, reclaiming a sustainable future for everyone.
With sincere thanks,