EUROPE’S MAIN AVIATION CONNECTIVITY CONFERENCE GOES UNDERWAY
(Posted 16th September 2020)
AviaDev Europe 2020 is looking forward to welcoming over 200 industry professionals to AviaDev Europe – Going Online, 16-17 September. The opportunity to take one-to-one meetings has now closed but if you haven’t done so already, please do register for the conference free of charge. Take a look at the programme and participating speakers here.
The agenda has been formed with short sharp sessions allowing you to have key take-aways to apply back to your business now. Discussions include:
- Jo Bailey, editor at Simple Flying goes inside airBaltic’s operations with CEO Martin Gauss.
- EnzoZangrilli, Senior Aviation Consultant, 1Aviation will share his top 3 advice for airports to survive and rethink their business models.
- Claus Raasted, Director for The College of Extraordinary Experiences will discuss learning to love disaster: how to exploit the unique possibilities of a crisis like this.
- Gerard Brown,Founder & CEO, Low Season Traveller talks about the golden opportunity to ease our reliance on seasonality.
- Max Oldorf, ch-aviation discusses fleet development in 2020.
- John Grant,Partner, MIDAS Aviation discusses with Embraer, ATR and De Havilland Aircraft of Canada Limited how choosing the right aircraft type can help to rebuild the airline industry.
AviaDevEurope is looking forward to welcoming you to AviaDev Europe Online