THE DRIFTWOOD SHARES ITS MEASURES UNDER THE COVID19 STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES
(Posted 09th December 2020)
Greetings to ATCNews Readers from Roger Sylvester and the entire Driftwood Malindi team …
Here is their message for you ahead of the Festive Season …
With the Christmas Festive Season upon us, we thought it was important to let you know how we are keeping you, our friends and valued guests, safe during this time…
- Mandatory temperature screening and name/telephone number registration at the gate.
- Hand wash station conveniently located before entering reception.
- Bottled hand sanitizer available at reception, at the bar and as you enter the dining room.
- All visitors are requested to kindly wear a mask and maintain their social distance at all times.
Further to that, we have other prescribed protocols in place….
- Our reception team and the barmen will serve you from behind a protective screen.
- All counter surfaces and tables are well sanitized during and at the end of each service.
- Each of our staff members wear protective masks at all times. We provide them with laundered uniforms every day and they too wash and sanitize their hands during their shift.
- Our dining room tables are spread out to a safe social distance.
- Your room is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before you arrive and only assigned housekeeping staff are permitted to enter during your stay.