TOUR ORGANIZERS CONFIDENT THAT THE 2021 VERSION OF THE TOUR D’ EAC WILL TAKE PLACE AS PLANNED
(Posted 24th December 2020)
Dear ATCNews Readers,
As you well know that the East African Bicycle Tour gets bigger and bigger each year that passes. We are working very hard to improve our planning so the tour can be an even bigger success. this call for improvement in our planning. As part of this, we seek out partners, sponsors or funders to ensure we plan and hold an event that meets and surpasses the goals set out for it. We are looking for 350,000 USD and we are planning for 150 cyclists to form the peloton for the 60 days we shall be on the road, and with hundreds of many bicycle enthusiasts joining for day rides and activities.
Please see attached parts of the 2021 EABT plan.
We invite you and your companies to be the exclusive Sponsor and in addition to being listed on all advertising and press as a sponsor of the event.
The proposed route for the 2021 event:
Sponsoring the 4th East African Bicycle Tour gives sponsors:
- Direct access to an audience of over 3.5 million people within the EAC and beyond.
- Opportunity to speak or and address the public, media and cyclists at All EABC 2021 functions.
- Spotlight on your business (40-word sale message) in the event magazine.
- Exhibition booth at both flag off and grand finale ceremonies and all other stage celebrations
- A 2- or 3-minute promotional video (provided by sponsor) to be viewed by the public on our mobile service track along the way and public viewing at night.
- Logo included on sponsor signage at all our events
- Sponsor Flag (flags) to be flown all throughout the event.
- Branding of the event service van, bicycle, T shirts, jerseys water bottles, Badge Lanyards Helmet, tents etc.
- Logo and link on East African bicycle tour website and all our social media platforms.
- Naming rights and product placements.
We hope to have the opportunity to share our full presentation of sponsorship benefits with you in the near future.
The East African Bicycle Tour (EABT) is an annual series of cycling events organized since 2016 by the Campfire Logs Guild Company (CLG). Also known as TOUR D EAC MEDIA.
• It is an event that uses cycling to:
• Showcase the Bicycle tourism East African Community (EAC),
• Highlight regional tourism and cycling opportunities
• Promote business and trade across the EAC
Cycling events are staged through the year, in each of the EAC countries.
• Each EABT event is organised by the CLG and hosted by cycling clubs in countries across the EAC.
• The Tour D’EAC is the longest endurance cycling event in Africa and one of the longest globally.
Campfire Logs Guild
Tel: +256702677436 /+256706716804
He who has done his best at his time, has lived all times.