|I would like to invite you to participate at our Spotlight on East Africa Virtual TravelExpo on 24 February which will specifically promote Inbound Tourism into East African countries
The Spotlight Virtual TravelExpo will attract:
- Overseas Tour Operators who sell East Africa
- Tour Operators from South Africa and West Africa who promote packages to East Africa.
For Spotlight Virtual you therefore will have a global audience.
Spotlight Virtual East Africa TravelExpo is designed to create a real Exhibition experience with Pre-scheduled Appointments and B2B Zoom-type meetings.
Spotlight Virtual will invite buyers representing:
- Overseas-based Specialist Africa Tour Operators & Wholesalers who sell East African programmes (we have an extensive database of Overseas Tour Operators who sell Africa and we will send invites to attendees at our Spotlight Nordics & Eastern Europe workshops. Spotlight on East Virtual is also supported by ATTA and all ATTA Tour Operator members will be invited).
- Southern African & Rest of Africa IATA Travel Agents and Outbound/Regional Tour Operators who specifically sell East African destinations for Leisure, Business Travel, Meetings & Incentives.
- East African IATA Travel Agents who sell Outbound Corporate Travel and Leisure packages to other East African countries
We expect 150 – 200 Overseas/Africa Trade Buyers to attend Spotlight Virtual.
Only Exhibitors from East African countries (Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Ethiopia & Burundi) will be allowed to exhibit at Spotlight on East Africa Virtual TravelExpo.
The cost participation at Spotlight Virtual East Africa is only USD205