BAOBAB RESORT OFFERS GREAT ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES TO DIANI IN CONJUNCTION WITH UGANDA AIRLINES
(Posted 05th March 2021)
Africa’s best family resort – according to TripAdvisor rankings in 2020 – the Baobab Beach Resort, has partnered with Uganda Airlines to bring one of the world’s greatest beaches, Diani Beach, closer to Ugandans searching for a break at the seaside.
Priced at 498 US Dollars per person in a twin/double room, inclusive of flights from Entebbe to Mombasa and back, on an all inclusive basis which caters for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner – regular drinks also included – does the package also cater for transport from Mombasa’s Moi International Airport to the resort and back.
Further to that does the package include a range of further goodies, guests can take advantage of.
• Escorted nature walk in our nature trail
• Day & night entertainment by the Jambo team
• Free late departure
• All room categories subject to availability
• Bookings are only on request basis and subject to flight ticket availability
• Reservation guaranteed only by advance payment.
• A possible room upgrade upon availability
• Easter supplement on room charge is applicable for the nights 2nd April – 5th April
• 10% discount on all your water sport activities with Freetym Safaris
• 10% discount at the Afya Bora Spa
A supplement does apply for the Easter Season between April 02nd to 05th inclusive.
Flights on Uganda Airlines are in economy class and travelers are reminded to ensure that they comply with health and safety regulations both in Uganda and in Kenya on departure from Entebbe as well as when returning home.