44 EXHIBITORS AWAIT PARTICIPANTS BUT NUMBER EXPECTED TO GROW AHEAD OF THE EVENT
(Posted 16th July 2021)
Presently are 44 Exhibitors waiting to meet you at Spotlight on Africa & Indian Ocean islands Virtual TravelExpo on 28 & 29 July.
Buyers can connect with an excellent selection of Products and Services – luxury safari lodges, boutique hotels, beach resorts from Maldives, Mafia Island, Zanzibar, Kenya & Mauritius, Adventure tourism, Tourism organisations from SA Provinces, Africa Exhibition organisers, Associations, city hotels and more!
Buyers will be able to meet and network with more than 40 African and Indian Ocean islands Exhibitors from Uganda,Tanzania, Zanzibar, Mafia island, Maldives, Mozambique, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Namibia, Botswana & 17 South African Exhibitors (hotels & safari lodges, Western Cape, KwaZulu Natal, Northern Cape, Garden Route etc).
View the current exhibitors list here
The following buyers are invited to register to attend
- Africa based DMC’s and Tour operators promoting inter-regional tourism to other East African countries /Southern Africa/West africa/Indian Ocean islands
- Africa based IATA travel Agents/ITC’s/PCO’s who sell Business/leisure travel or who organise Conferences & meetings in Africa & Indian islands countries.
NB Please note that buyers are unable to communicate with other registered buyers and cannot request appointments with other buyers. Buyers can only make appointments with the 44 exhibitors.
INBOUND Tour Operators are welcome to register as Buyers providing they offer programmes to other African Countries/Indian Ocean islands and wish to meet the exhibitors from these countries. Buyers are not permitted to sell their products or services! For Exhibitor information please visit https://www.houstonmarketing.co.za/spotlight-virtual-travelexpo-africa-indian-ocean-islands/
Buyers can book up to 48 pre-scheduled meetings over the two days with Exhibitors and attend Seminars and Presentations.
For more information Please Visit: https://spotlightworkshops.co.za/spotlight-on-africa-indian-ocean-islands/
How to apply to attend the Spotlight Virtual TravelExpo
- Complete and submit the Application Form
- Houston Travel Marketing will evaluate your application and advise if your attendance has been approved
- Once approved Houston Travel Marketing will provide you with a link to complete your profile with additional information / your photograph etc.
- To ensure you get the maximum benefit from the Spotlight Virtual TravelExpo, please ensure that your profile is 100% complete and accurate.
- The Pre-scheduled Meetings Process will open on 19 July for all approved Buyers who have completed their online profile
- Buyers can request appointments with Exhibitors but cannot request meetings with other buyers.
- Exhibitors will be able to request meetings with Buyers
Please feel free to forward this invite to any colleagues in your offices or on your travel trade network
Looking forward to meeting you “virtually” on 28 & 29 July
Tel +27 12 6651191 Cell +27 82 4640901