|Only 3 Days to go!
The 53rd AFRAA AGA will have an exciting line up of speakers for the event.
We shall be having insightful sessions such as:
- The African Airlines CEO Roundtable who will be discussing "Time for take-off: Building Africa’s resilient travel ecosystem"
- Session by IATA on the continental benefits of liberalization – Highlights of the 2021 study.
- Session with ACI Africa: Airport customer and employee experience management: Driver of Post-Covid recovery
- Panel Sessions on: Optimizing retailing for airline profitability and Post-Covid competitiveness of African air transport
- A Presentation on the Impact of COVID-19 and economic imperatives for recovery
Registration: To participate in this event, kindly register in advance for the AGA through this link: https://cvent.me/AgWmVB. Following registration completion, an email with the link to access the platform will be sent to you.
Sponsorship and Exhibition opportunities
The AGA presents exciting marketing opportunities through sponsorship and exhibition. The high profile of participants at the event will provide brand visibility and an opportunity to network and do business with African aviation top decision makers and leaders at the event. For more information, please contact: email@example.com
AGA Programme of events and 2021 Aeropolitical Forum: The programme of events can be accessed via the webpage: https://cvent.me/AgWmVB. After the conclusion of the 53rd AGA, the African Air Industry Group (AAIG) will hold the Aeropolitical Forum on Thursday 18 November 2021. The registration for the Aeropolitical Forum can be accessed through this link: https://bit.ly/3o80Dsp