(Posted 13th February 2022)
Dear Aviation Stakeholder,
AFRAA and Kenya Airways are pleased to invite you to the 10th Aviation Stakeholders’ Convention. The in-person event will be held at the at the Emara Ole Sereni Hotel, Nairobi – Kenya from 08 – 10 May 2022 under the theme, “Beyond the Crisis.”
AFRAA stages the Aviation Stakeholders Convention every year with the aim to foster dialogue among stakeholders in order to build sustainable networks in the travel ecosystem. The event provides a conducive forum for stakeholders to dialogue, interface, exchange knowledge, information and experiences and build networks.
Who is invited?
Top Executives, Directors and Managers from:
• Airlines• Aviation training institutions
• Aircraft manufacturers
• Aviation recruitment agencies
• Engine manufacturers
• Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSPs)
• Aircraft/engine leasing companies
• Consultants and academics
• ICT solution providers
• Airports handling and catering companies
• Airport handling equipment suppliers
• Cargo Operators and cargo equipment providers
• Air traffic navigation product suppliers
• E-Commerce and e-payment Solution providers• Metrological product suppliers
• Investors and financiers• Security equipment suppliers
• IT Services/Solutions providers• Financial institutions
• Travel & Hospitality
Registration and event information
The programme of the event and general information about the 10th Aviation Stakeholders Convention are available on the event website: https://cvent.me/EzRxlm
AFRAA has negotiated special rates at various event hotels. The list of hotels and the special all-inclusive discounted rates for delegates are available on the event website. Please book your hotel accommodation directly with your hotel of choice through the contacts on the hotels page on the event website early to secure a place at your preferred hotel.
The Convention offers excellent visibility and marketing opportunities through Sponsorship and Exhibition. For more information, please contact Maureen Kahonge: email@example.com,
Mobile: +254 725500470
Please contact Dicie Okaya: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We look forward to your participation in this exciting 2022 Aviation Stakeholders Convention in Nairobi
Welcome to Kenya!