(Posted 23rd June 2022)
Jambo from Magical Kenya!
Who can you meet at MKTE 2022?
This year’s show is set to attract 200 exhibitors from East Africa, Southern Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands.
As the first LIVE, in-person MKTE since 2019, this is the ideal way to get a comprehensive update on our entire region, establish new contacts and visit your existing partners.
Exhibitor categories include:
- Accommodation: Hotels, Camps, Resorts and Lodges
- Tour Operators: DMC’s, Safari providers, Groundhandlers
- Destination Representation: Tourism Boards/Authorities, County Governments, Associations
- Transport Suppliers: Airlines, Shuttles
- Affiliated Services: Media, Insurance and Experiences
- Technology providers
We invite you to join us in Kenya in October.
Registrations are now open and hosted buyer spaces are filling fast.
Register now: https://register.mkte.co.ke/hosted-buyer/register/default.aspx?id=d269b88e-4f07-4e3e-acb2-d473b84115c7
Your MKTE Organising Team