#AFRAA announces next #SkyConnect Leadership Dialogue
(Posted 13th March 2023)
Compliments of the New Year!
Eng. Joao Jorge, Chief Executive Officer – LAM Mozambique and Chairperson of AFRAA Executive Committee takes the stage at the March edition of AFRAA SkyConnect Leadership Dialogues session scheduled for 15th of March 2023.
Join AFRAA for a thought-provoking one-on-one dialogue Eng. Jorge as he shares and thoughts on the aviation industry recovery; growth prospects; cost; cooperation among airlines; the environment and market access – SAATM, AfCFTA and free movement of people and goods
Highlights of the dialogue:
1. Airlines recovery – LAM Mozambique airlines prospects and challenges
2. Airlines cooperation – the role of AFRAA EXC, opportunities for collaboration under the AFRAA Technical, Operations & Training Committee
3. Industry challenges such as high costs, Blocked funds, Skills Shortage amongst others
4. Market access – implementing SAATM, AfCFTA and free movement of people and goods
6. Legacy for African air transport industry as AFRAA Executive Committee Chairman and AASA Chairman
Expect nothing but out-of-the-box thinking and far – reaching recommendations to shape Africa’s aviation.
ATCNews : Prof. Dr. Wolfgang H. Thome is the publisher of ATCNews, Eastern Africa’s leading aviation, tourism and conservation news blog of its kind. Wolfgang has over 45 years of experience in the tourism, aviation and conservation fields in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda, covering all aspects of safari operations, hotel operations and air operations. Since 1992 he resides in Uganda, previously living for 17 years in Kenya.