World Exclusive – Interviews with the Heads of AFRAA and AFCAC
Jon Howell, Managing Director, AviaDev recently met with Abderahmane Berthe, AFRAA and Tefera Mekonnen Tefera, AFCAC who are both actively involved in the implementation of the SAATM.
Amongst other things, we asked:
- What progress has been made?
- Are the airlines supporting SAATM?
- Whose responsibility is it to ensure it is implemented?
- Are the penalties for non-implementation strong enough?
- What is holding back implementation?
Download and listen now to personal, hard hitting interviews with two leaders responsible for ensuring SAATM becomes a reality and learn the “ground truth” about the initiative.
AviaDev is Africa’s premier event dedicated to improving air connectivity to, from and within Africa. Africa’s development is being held back by poor intra-African air connectivity and the SAATM could be the key to unlocking the door to future prosperity.
Download the full interview now
Click here to download it on iTunes
Click here to download it on Spotify
Keep in touch with the latest news on