NAIROBI NOW’S LATEST UPDATES ABOUT THE WHAT, WHERE AND WHEN IN KENYA
(Posted 04th May 2018)
Dear ATCNews readers,
Welcome to this week’s Nairobi Now newsletter!
You can always access Nairobi Now and get in touch with them through twitter, facebook or their blog.
Also, email them to submit your events or suggest new ideas and collaborations.
These are the latest events posted on Nairobi Now – you’ll find more upcoming events published on their blog:
- Screening: On Palestine – Short Experimental Films, ‘Sci-Fi trilogy’, by Larissa Sansour, May 7 2018 @ Alliance Française Nairobi
- Talk: SGR and the Nairobi National Park – Laying the Tracks Towards a National Disaster by Akshay Vishwanath, May 5 2018 @ Nairobi National Museum
- Exhibition: Conversation in Silence by James Mbuthia, May 5-22 2018 @ One Off Contemporary
- Exhibition: On Palestine, May 5-23 2018 @ BIEA, Laikipia Road – Kileleshwa
- Showcase Wednesday ft. Swahili Ally from Tanga – Tanzania, May 9 2018 @ Alliance Française
- Science Café/Book Launch: Kenyan and Ethiopian Athletics, May 10 2018 @ Alliance Française Nairobi
- Thursday Nite Live ft. Dan Aceda, May 10 2018 @ J’s – Westlands
- Yoga Dance Flows with Joanne ‘Jo-1’ Ball-Burgess ft. Vee Kafi & Sharon Ochieng (of MoTra Music), May 12 2018@ Acacia Studios
- Sixth Nairobi International Cultural Festival – the Spirit of Diversity, May 12 2018 @ the Nairobi National Museum
- Exhibition: Art & Soul by Geraldine Robarts, May 18-20 2018 @ 56 Kibo Lane – Karen
- Naivasha Farmers’ Market, First Sunday of every month @ Longonot Farm, Naivasha
- Exhibition: BARCODE – the Layer Between by David Thuku, Apr. 29 – Jun. 10 2018 @ Red Hill Art Gallery
- Unplugged Sax Appeal with Tim Riungu, Every Friday Evening @ Geco Cafe
- Opportunity for Musicians: Call for Artists – Applications for the 2019 Sauti za Busara Music Festival Open, Until July 31 2018