ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 03rd June 2018)
The Editorial this week reminds us that we have now entered the mid-year mark, presenting an opportunity for reflection. We look at developments with many airlines in the region, before visiting the Operating Costs in hospitality now that Oil Prices are nearing the US $100 mark. On a lighter note, we recognise the arrival of the annual Birds Egg Season in Seychelles, Joseph Sinon’s 25 years in the music and entertainment field in Seychelles, and the 2018 edition of the Seychelles Regatta.
Stand alone articles in this Issue cover:
1. Girl Power musical show at Avani Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa – 29 June.
2. The Seychelles Regatta 2018.
3. Negotiating the murky world of travel review sites.
4. Club Liberté Casino launches a "Michael Adams" branded wine.
5. Africa: Accra City Hotel wins 4 green Award.
6. Seychelles’ hospitality association wants plastic straws banned.
7. LUX*, Vanilla Islands & SUNx announce SDG-17 Climate Resilience partnership.
8. Aviation:2 of the Top 3 African Airlines SAA and KQ may partner to improve fortunes.
9. Air Austral & Air Madagascar in strategic partnership.
10. EWA AIR, the very first airline of Mayotte.
11. Air Seychelles introduces new resident fares for domestic travel .
12. 26 African Tourism Ministers to attend the 61st UNWTO-CAF Meeting
13. Naomy King & Shana Payet on New Adverts for famous designers of India. 14. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.
Get direct access to the full report by clicking on the following link: