ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 23rd October 2018)
The Editorial this week highlights:
a. Didier Robert, Regional President of Reunion is in Seychelles for Festival Kreol.
b. Vertical Integration.
c. Innovation Destination.
d. Tourism Cost.
e. After Miss Regatta we now have Miss Creole 2018.
f. NEW YELLOWFIN TUNA RECORD FOR SEYCHELLES.
g. South African Lavone Wittmann elected new president of Skal.
Stand alone articles this week:
1. African Tourism Board: Soft launch at World Travel Market in London.
2. Sunset Hotel Group launches new website.
3. International Cricket Council holds Africa Sub-Regional Workshop in Seychelles.
4. Seychelles: Next stop on Joss Stone’s "World Record" breaking tour.
5. Experience dining in Victoria right in the centre of town at Coco Blu.
6. Seychellois beauty Isabel Lavigne wins Miss Hospitality at Miss Intercontinental pageant.
7. Sainte Anne Island remains the Seychelles idyllic island ever since the first French settlement in 1770.
8. Seychelles Tourism Board hosts Chinese celebrity artist Dilraba.
9. Seychelles needs to launch tours for authentic Creole Cooking curious.
10. Search for oil to begin in Seychelles-Mauritius managed area
11. TURKISH PRESIDENT ERDOGAN CALLS ON AFRICA TO DO BUSINESS IN LOCAL CURRENCY.
12. Seychelles gains more visibility at TTG Travel Experience Trade Fair, Rimini, Italy.
13. Zanzibar President invites tourists to visit Indian Ocean Paradise Island.
14. Seychelles launches another branded taxi campaign in Paris.
15. Would a Travel Ambassador help your business?
16. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.
The full report is available through the following link: