ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 29th October 2018)
The Editorial this week highlights:
a. International Creole Day – 28th October.
b. Didier Robert, Regional President of Reunion opens an economic office of Reunion in Seychelles.
c. Seychelles will prioritise local tourism players to stimulate growth?
d. Sri Lanka’s nominated as the Top Country for 2019 for travel by Lonely Planet – other Indian Ocean islands asking what they did wrong.
e. Seychelles loses a culture pioneer ‘the African man in the colourful attire’.
Stand alone articles this week:
1. Dr. Taleb Rifai invites to International Tourism and Investment Conference.
2. African Tourism Board at WTM in London next week.
3. International Travel Crisis Management Summit – Thursday 8th November 2018.
4. Didier Robert, Regional President of Reunion welcomed at State House by President Danny Faure of Seychelles
5. New CEO at Seychelles Civil Aviation Authority & New PS for Civil Aviation, Ports & Marine.
(Personal congratulations to Mr. Alan Renaud, upon his appointment as the new Principal Secretary for Civil Aviation, Ports and Marine in the Seychelles)
6. La Digue Offshore Fishing Competition 2018.
7. Nature Seychelles’ Conservation Boot Camp entices participants from 19 countries.
8. Cousine Island – The first of many nesting hawksbill turtles arrive.
9. Oil’s new frontier? The Seychelles plans to fast-track drilling despite environmental concerns.
10. Ziad Mekdachi, the Seychelles gentle giant making Seychelles proud.
11. Sri Lanka ranked top country for travel in 2019 by Lonely Planet.
12. Tourism grows in the Kenyan coast.
13. “Costa Victoria” launches Cruise Ship season for Mauritius & Coquille Bonheur.
14. Seychelles Tourism Board Dubai Office hosted its third Edition of GCC Roadshow
15. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.
The full report is available via the following link: https://mailchi.mp/saintange/saint-ange-tourism-report-edition-43-of-monday-29th-october-2018