|ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 27th November 2018)
The Editorial this week highlights:
a. Massive Whale Shark cruising next to La Digue.
b. Political will is needed for the consolidation of tourism.
e. Coco de Mer nut sales.
Stand alone articles this week:
1. The Domain de La Reserve, paradise of Seychelles says Marie Claire Magazine.
2. Golf- Vanilla Islands Pro-Am Tour 2018 in Mauritius, December.
3. Journey through Whisky at Club Liberte Casino of Seychelles.
5. Why Family-Owned Hotels Hold The Key To The Hospitality Industry’s Future – Seychelles leading in this niche market for many years.
7. Didier Robert succeeds in his call for a freeze of the fuel tax.
8. Air Mauritius plans to switch their London flights to the Airbus A350.
9. World Tourism & Travel Council (WTTC) hails South Africa’s President Ramaphosa a "Travel & Tourism job creation Champion.
10. Dubai to have the longest Dubai Shopping Festival this year.
11. Air Tanzania first Airbus A220-300 gaining shape.
12. Mombasa’s Moi International Airport to start upgrade works.
15. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.