ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 17th December 2018)
The Editorial this week highlights:
a. Peace on Earth will come to Stay when we Live Christmas Everyday.
b. Celebrity golf players for the first MCB- Staysure Tournament in Seychelles.
c. Relook at key USPs to see it they are being push enough in visibility campaigns.
d. Seychelles Business Community.
e. Understanding tourism and appreciating actions that can just annoy tourists.
f. Vertical Integration Regulation.
Stand alone articles this week:
1. Michael Mason of Mason’s Travel Seychelles listed in winners of TBF’s Tag & Release Competition Winners.
2. Le Domaine de l’Orangeraie, La Digue’s most stylish accommodation says "Expert Africa".
3. Avani Seychelles – opens new airport lounge opens in Seychelles.
4. How to get a table at the in-demand new restaurant “5 Spices” at the Club Liberté – and other restaurants.
5. Get into the Spirit – Five Festive Christmas Season Cocktails at the Club Liberté Casino.
6. Ash Brehari appointed General Manager of Coco de Mer Hotel of Praslin.
7. Constance Lemuria welcomes the celebrity golf players for the first MCB- Staysure Tournament in Seychelles.
8. Vanilla Island Pro – Am Golf Tournament Round 5
9. SAATM like the Yamoussoukro Agreement remain a distant vision Africa ‘pick and choose’ AU Resolutions depending on mood of the day.
10. Seychelles company VCS wins Xerox Africa Distributor of the Year Award.
11. Caribbean Tourism Organisation declares 2019 the ‘Year of Festivals" (Seychelles on its part goes the opposite direction dropping established events).
12. THE TOP 5 PLACES IN AFRICA TO CAST A LINE.
13. SA Tourism CEO joins UNWTO Advisory Board.
14. Seychelles Chamber of Commerce & Industry – 7th annual Business Awards at AVANI Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa.
15. National Geographic Traveller (UK) reveals The Cool List: 19 must-see destinations for 2019.
16. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.
The full report is available for ATCNews.org readers by simply clicking on the link below – enjoy: