|Glad tidings! Seventh ‘best airline alliance’ award of the year
oneworld® has received its seventh best airline alliance award of 2018 – so it now holds more than twice as many as its competitor global airline alliances combined.
Its latest honour comes from Frequent Business Traveler, which has presented it with its 2018 GlobeRunner Award as Best Airline Alliance. It is the first time oneworld has been honoured by the magazine.
It is the fourth “best alliance” award received by oneworld this month alone. In the past two weeks, it has also been named:
- Best Airline Alliance, for the ninth year running, by Global Traveler in its 2018 GT Tested Reader Survey.
- Best Airline Alliance in Business Traveler North America’s 2018 Best in Business Travel Awards for the fourth consecutive year.
- World’s Leading Airline Alliance in the 2018 World Travel Awards – for the 16th year running.
Earlier this year, oneworld was honoured as:
- FlightStats’ Airline Alliance On-Time Performance Service Award winner, for the fifth year running.
- Business Traveller UK’s Best Airline Alliance for the sixth year in a row.
- Trazees’ Favorite Airline Alliance, for the third time.
The latest accolade comes as oneworld signed Royal Air Maroc as a member elect – its first full member from Africa and its first new recruit for six years – and implemented Fiji Airways as its first oneworld connect partner.
For full details of Frequent Business Traveler’s 2018 GlobeRunner Awards, see frequentbusinesstraveler.com