ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 23rd April 2018)
The Editorial this week highlights the need for visibility for tourism destinations before moving on to how the VATEL Hotel and Tourism Business School of Mauritius are keeping their students updated on tourism beyond their shores. The editorial also speaks about the stealing of rental car tyres, the FINA Marathon Swim World Series that is coming to Seychelles and the sooty terns that have landed early before ending with the Assumption Island saga after words echoed at Chatham House in London by President Faure.
Stand alone articles in this Issue cover:
1. FISHING, FOODING AND FUN: THE CLUB LIBERTE.
2. Hofit Golan at Raffles Seychelles.
3. Unique Hotel on My Favorite Island – Le Domaine de L’Orangeraie Resort & Spa.
4. Seychelles intensifies preparations to become the first African host of the FINA Marathon Swim World Series.
5. Dr. Taleb Rifai is the new chairman of the IIPT Advisory Board.
6. Queen Elizabeth among the last cruise ships to grace the Seychelles’ Port Victoria this season.
7. Kenya Airways Launches 40% Discount on Flights to Mauritius.
8. 21 African Countries to Showcase at Africa’s Tourism Indaba.
9. Seychelles Tourism Board hosts series of workshops in South Africa to drum up bookings to the destination.
10. UK arrivals drive tourism sector in Mauritius.
11. Mauritius to stage the International Conference on Digitalisation and Sustainable Tourism.
12. 25 Most Desirable Honeymoon Destinations For 2018.
13. Patrick Victor Kreol King of the Seychelles.
14. Book publication highlights Sega of the Creole Islands of the Indian Ocean
15. LGBT Seychelles Chair meets Prime Minister of Malta.
16. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.
The full report is available for readers of ATCNews.org by clicking on the link below: